May 29, 2009

Bow Head

I never put big bows on Anna Claire when she was a baby and I never really liked them on tiny babies, but tonight for some reason I wanted to see how Caroline looked in one. Once I put it on I thought she pulled it off pretty well.

She wore it to her Grandma and Grandpa's house tonight. Grandma and Grandpa so graciously kept all 3 kids tonight while Matt and I went to dinner and spent some quality time together. We had a great time, and the kids had even more fun I think. Leighton spent the night with them(he loves to stay at their house), we asked him when I got there to pick them up if he wanted to go home with me or stay and he said stay, and then he said "bye momma". Ya think he's okay without us??? He's got a special place there with Grandma and Grandpa and gets better sleep without all the ruckus (is that a real word, my mom always said it).

Leighton (like daddy) thinks it looks pretty silly and when I brought her into the living room with it he laughed! ha! :)

1 comment:

Gordon Family said...

Love the bow!! If would so do this if we ever have a girl!