May 1, 2009

2 Months Old

Wow, can Caroline really be two months old? I said this one would grow up slower, she just has to, but it's not happening. Not another baby to grow up too fast???

Here's some things I want to note about my 3rd baby:
At 8 weeks:
She is sleeping about 5 hours at night (the 1st portion of the night)
During the day she sleeps a lot, staying awake long enough to nurse and then about 30 minutes more.
She sleeps on her belly and will take a paci now. YEAH!!! The Warren's LOVE paci's.
She likes to rock on the porch.
She seems to enjoy going on walks with her big brother and sister.
She smiles at us often.
She HATES the car, especially the carpool line at Anna Claire's school.
She will take a bottle of formula when I'm away. I am SO thrilled.
She likes for her Grandma to come and babysit, she enjoys being in grandma's arms. We are usually out with the other kids and they can have lots of snuggle time.
She loves the sling and it always puts her to sleep.
She was fussy for a few weeks, but seems to be getting a lot better.

Caroline is as sweet as pie and I adore her, we all do! We thank God for her, she is His after all.


No comments: