This is Anna Claire's last week of preschool. Snif snif. I am just beside myself, I cried today because it was her last Monday. Ha. I guess that means I'll cry Wednesday and Friday too. It doesn't seem possible that the time has come for her to go to big school. I sure hope it's easier when Leighton and Caroline reach this point. Maybe it's just because she's the first, surely it's not because I am an attached, over protective, want to be everywhere she is type of mom.
Friday is her graduation and she is super excited about the singing she and her class will be doing. She LOVE's preschool, and I am sure she will love kindergarten too. Even though I am going to miss her SO much (can't really talk about it) I am excited for her and I know she will learn so much and meet lots of new friends.
First day of Pre-K 3

First day of Pre-K4

She talks daily about how much she is going to miss Mrs. Hendrix next year.

No comments:
Post a Comment