Apr 22, 2008

My 4 Year Old Baby

Okay, so I clearly need to get a clue, 4 years old is NOT a baby. Well, to us she will always be our baby. I cherish each new day and each new adventure with my girl. She is so much fun and we enjoy her so very much. It really is crazy that she's growing up so fast. It is a blessing and an honor to be her mommy and watch her grow into the little girl she has become. Here's some fun facts about my 4 year old baby :) Warning this is long and probably boring to anyone other than a parent or grandparent. I use this blog to record things I don't want to forget.

-She loves mud pies! Sand pies rather.
-She loves to be outside....not a bit afraid to get dirty.
-She has a very cute imagination. She always tells me to pretend to be something or say something. It's constant, she names herself things like Smorley (beutiful name huh) , Bailey (she's always Bailey), Mrs. Tarr (playing school), Avery, Plain Anna...not Anna Claire. She likes to pretend she's going somewhere with her purse and headband on her head...usually it's Target or the Mall. I love watching this pretend play.
-She loves to spend the night with her Granny or her Grandma. Packing the suitcase is so cute. She takes lots with her like, things like ribbons and dish cloths from the kitchen, don't ask me to explain it bc I can't. Like I said she is unique.
-She Built a Bear from Matt and I for her Birthday. It's a dog that meow's like a cat.
-She sings a lot. Makes up words to songs and sings real songs. She likes to make them silly. She really enjoys music in the car, at home, and at school.
-She is silly a lot of the time...like her Daddy.
-She loves to play teacher. Gymnastics teacher, Ballet teacher, school teacher. She also likes to be a student, but a very sickly student. When we play school she's always sick and no one can sit near her bc they may get her germs. The boys are the only one's who get in trouble and they are usually going to time out. When asked why only boys she said "because mom you know girls always mind." I must say I did not know that.
-She can name every My Little Pony by their real names, it cracks me up. She has a TON of them and still knows each one and who got it for her. Very detail oriented.
-She loves her Daddy's undivided attention. I love to watch her talk to him or show him something. She gets so excited.
-She's my buddy. We are and always have been together ALL the time. I like having her with me on errands, doctor's appts, etc. When she's at school I miss her. I dread 3 days a week next year.
-When she gets excited she talks 90 to nothing. If a friend calls and invites her over, she starts talking real loud and with lots of enthusiasm. Then changes clothes immediately.
-Loves her friends, loves play dates. They are much more fun than time with us, as they should be.
-She's into Barbie and Polly Pockets.
-She likes her stuffed animals, especially puppies and horses/unicorns. She empties containers and baskets to make them beds and cages.
-She likes baby dolls, she even nurses them and spanks them. :)
-Tea parties are another favorite.
-No I did not almost forget water. She loves water. She fills up bowls, tea cups, and Barbie swimming pools all the time.
-If she goes without supervision for long in her room there is likely to be a bowl with a mixture of hand soap, lotion, and water that is soup. Sometimes it's even spread on her fake toast.
-We have more than one baby doll with permant marker chicken pox. Sometimes she even has them.
-I would say my girl is fairly high maintenance. She wants me to play ALL the time, but will play well alone some too.
-I think she is starting to love her brother a little. No, Just kidding she does loves him, but she loves when he naps and we can hang out. When she gets tired she does want to love on him and doesn't like him to be upset. She gets in his crib when he wakes up from naps and they play in there for quite a while.
-Favorite foods are mac n cheese, turkey (finally she'll eat lunch meat), PB&J, grilled cheese, apples. She loves milk. She'll order milk to drink in a returant which I'm thankful for.
-Favorite TV shows are Max and Ruby, Strawberry Shortcake. But Max and Ruby is her very favorite....will always be her first choick, we DVR a lot of Max and Ruby.
- She loves her school and has a friend in her class named Madeline and they are attached at the hip. The teachers ALWAYS comment about how they don't want to be seperated.












No comments: