Oct 18, 2008

Leighton at 17 months (almost 18)


















I wanted to get some things down about what Leighton is up to these days. Whew....where do I start???? My boy is a mess.

Somethings about Leighton right now:



1. loves pumpkins...he calls them tumpkins. He loves them.


2. He hits his sistser a lot.


3. New favorite words are mine, poop, pumpkin, top, truck.


4. Anything thats Matt's he points to and says dada. (running shoes, shaving cream, diet coke can)

5. Constantly says "mama." When he's at my moms he walks up to my mom holds his arms out and says mama. So maybe all his women are mama. :)

6. He's a big baby.....always wants to be held.

7. He's finally sleeping most of the night.

8. Hugs me and pats my back.....i love it!

9. He sings a lot. Especially Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. When I put him down at night I sing it and he hums it back to me.

10. He loves to be outside, asks to go out all day long.

11. He's jealous when sister gets in my lap.....he will love it when Marietta arrives (baby #3). :)

12. He still drinks out of a bottle at bedtime.

13. He holds his arms up and says hold...as in hold me.
14. He goes to Jee Jee's house every now and then and loves it.
15. He eats pretty well. Dosen't like a lot of meat, but why would he since we don't eat a lot of it.
16. Runs wide open when he runs.
17. He's so special to his family. What did we do before our boy! (spoiled Anna Claire, still do)
18. He won't nap or sleep with us. I guess that's a good thing.
19. He climbs on everything.

No comments: