Sweet little Leighton has been sick, he's had ear infections and a cold. He was pretty miserable with this round of ear infections, I think were getting close to having tubes. Other than that he is doing really well and is a happy VERY active boy.
He is 15 months old now and he is BUSY! Here's some things about our boy:
1. He is a DADDY'S BOY. He loves Matt, he says dada all day long and wants Matt to get him to sleep.
2. He loves any and every cord in our house. Also electronics....loves them.
3. Loves outside and can say it pretty well.
4. Also says Anna, Sissy, Hi, mama, hot dog, dog, Barbie, Biz and bye bye. He will say hi until someone says it back to him.
5. He has to be one of the busiest babies I've ever seen. Both of our kids are SO full of energy.
6. He's a terrible sleeper.
7. Loves his bath.
8. He's an okay eater, he and sister like to snack instead of eating big meals.
I could go on and on, but these are some things that come to mind.
We are going to the beach in a week or so, and we're looking forward to the get away!
Anna Claire is having a great summer, I never like for school to start, I just miss her, even though I know it's good for she and I both. She's excited about it. This summer has flown by. We have spent lots of great time with friends. I feel so blessed to have so many sweet friends with sweet kiddos. We have spent some quality time with new and old friends this summer. I love play dates with friends.
Adorable Abram and Leighton
No comments:
Post a Comment