Anna Claire is turning six tomorrow. I can't believe it! We are so proud of the precious little girl she has become. Tonight as I put her to bed we were talking and looking at pictures of when she was born, she is so grown up to me these days. Her birthday party is not until next weekend since this weekend is Easter.
She has lost her first tooth and pulled it out herself last night before bed but wanted to wait until tonight to put it under her pillow so she could show Ms. Thomas her tooth. She also got a haircut to go along with the new look. I love her hair short even though she says she doesn't. She begged to have it cut, and in typical female fashion wants it back long now!!!
I love you Miss Anna Claire...to the moon and back. You are my sunshine!




No comments:
Post a Comment