The 100th day of kindergarten.
I can't believe it!!! It's been a fun 100 days. We are blessed to be where we are, we love Ms. Thomas. Anna Claire really has grown to like school. She would still rather be home, but I think it's growing on her. Her favorite part about school is centers, which was her fav in pre-school too. Crafts and art are still a favorite at school and home. She loves to play on the computer...barbie.com and webkinz. Favorite TV shows are Hannah Montana and Fresh Beat Band.Playing with friends is her favorite past time of all.
Leighton and I went with some friends to see Sesame Street Live.
He had a blast.
Leighton is a mommy's boy still and I love it. Trains, cars, all things with wheels occupy his time. He also loves to have books read to him. He loves his little class at mother's day out and Sunday school. Bis sis is his best buddy and will play anything she wants to. He sometimes cries when she has to go to school. As soon as she gets in the car in the afternoon he says "Sis, how was your day?" When he is playing with daddy in his room he tells me and AC "no girls." His paci and blanky are never far. He loves songs and TV. Wow Wow Wubzy is his ABSOLUTE favorite. Big foot, Boz and Chip and Dale are in the top 3.
Daddy and sweet little Caroline.
She is a daddy's girl!!!(someone will be one next week...sniff sniff)
Caroline is VERY VERY mobile and keeps us busy. She is a happy girl, smiling and laughing all the time. She loves to play in brother's room and climb on his bed. This morning I found her on the table in the kitchen (it's the kids small table). Her eyes are so big and blue and melt my heart. Especially when she's smiling. A good friend and I have decided when they are one we start wanting another one. So true!!! Like my mom always said "you can't always get what you want." I think Matt was right about not having enough room for a fourth....he said we could put the crib on the front porch. HA!!!
These 3 little people (and their daddy) are so special to me and I am beyond blessed to have them. Everyday (as tiring as they are sometimes) is special and I am trying to slow down and enjoy these magical moments!!! That is my goal for 2010....slowing down....even though I know it won't happen. Ha! I can attempt.
Side note...bc if I don't do it now I won't remember later.
Last night: AC and LMW playing baby dolls that are sick.
AC: Can you hold my baby she is just born.
Me: Sure. How old is she?
AC: One month.
Me: She is so cute. How is she doing?
AC: good. but when she was first born she had breathing problems.
Me: oh really.
AC: yes she had themonia (pneumonia) and breath cancer.
LMW: hands her a toy magnifying glass and says, here's her a magazine. That will make her feel better!!!
I laughed for 20 minutes. I couldn't even talk I was laughing so hard! One of my favorites is when they say things wrong. LOVE IT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment