Apr 2, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Anna Claire

Anna Claire had a great 5th Birthday. She celebrated the night before with mom and dad...we went to the boardwalk and made a Build-A-Bear and did a little shopping. She made a pink unicorn named sparkles. We had a great time, it is fun to spend time alone with our big girl.

I have lots more to post, but I don't seem to have much time anymore...wonder why???? I have a really fun family party to post about as well as the big spa party. But for now.....
Birthday waffles---the birthday girls choice. This one of the 3 times we did candles that day.

1 comment:

Christi Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Anne Claire! Raelee wishes for that unicorn every time we go by that window. She just named her first Webkinz "Sparkles". We have such girly girls : ) Hope the family is doing great. They are so precious.