Feb 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

We are just waiting on the arrival of our sweet Caroline this Valentine's Day :) No signs of her yet, but still I'm hopeful it won't be too much longer. This weeks doctor visit went great...we are both healthy and that's all I need to hear. Glory be to God for that!

Anna Claire had her Valentine's Party at school today and it was cute. I didn't manage too many pictures between watching Leighton and doing crafts with the class. We are planning a Valentine breakfast at home with the kids tommorow, then maybe a date just Matt and I for lunch and then we are taking the kids to Chucke Cheese for dinner :) Romantic I know......it was my idea and Matt thought it would be fun too. We love our little Valentine's and thanks to sweet grandparents we get our date nights with just us two often enough.

We celebrated Grandpa's Birthday tonight (Matt's Dad). I love the relationship he has with our kids....it is so sweet! I never thought anything could be sweeter than watching the guys (Matt, his dad and my dad) with Anna Claire....and it is SO precious. But watching them with a little boy melts my heart too. I guess I thought guys could only love on little girls and it be sweet....BOY was I wrong.
I had to put this shot of Caroline on here.....is that a huge belly or what???? Come on girl!




This picture is of Anna Claire playing on the computer....one of her favorite past times...she loves to go to barbie.com or pbskids.com at night before bed. It seems so grown up to me :(



Matt and Anna Claire painting a cute little something for Caroline.

No comments: